Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in the Saddle

So, I know I haven't posted in a very long time. Actually, I've been downright flaky all summer. I have reasons, but they are probably more of excuses than reasons. Now that I'm back in school, and on a routine (no more traveling all over the place) I will *fingers crossed* be able to get back into the swing of things around here!


I've actually been meaning to blog the last few days, but I'm sort of at a cross roads. See, when I first started "wedding blogging" I did it for the friends and family members far away to keep them updated and help them feel like they were part of the process. The problem now is, I got so sucked into it and was having so much fun that I want to share EVERYTHING! I'm trying to hold myself back, because there are quite a few surprises in store for our wedding guests. While I am just not willing to spill all of them, I will spill some of them, but just ask those of you attending to either not read when you see *Spoiler Alert* as the title. If you do, please please PLEASE do not go spreading the news around. It is our special day, and we are really excited about these surprises. Really, I won't be posting that much, if any... especially not the really big surprises. :)

We had our wedding planning session two weeks ago yesterday. It was amazing. The Disney Cast Members did such a wonderful job of making everything seamless and exciting. My friend Stacie was able to take a day off work and attend... it was so much fun. We ended the day with a lot of laughs, a lot of fun, and very full bellies. :) I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I promise.

I can't believe it is only a little over 4 months away! The time has passed so quickly. I am currently on the Bride diet, trying to whittle my waist down a bit. I think I'm actually beginning to make some progress, which is making me VERY happy. I've actually accomplished a lot in the last few weeks. I'll be on a lot more in the coming days catching everyone up on everything. :)

Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment