Monday, March 2, 2009

Groom of the Year

I am so upset with Frank for not entering the Brides.com Groom of the Year contest. I truly thought I had convinced him to do it. I genuinely thought that he found it to be a good idea. I mean, you get a giant tv... what guy doesn't want that!?!? Poor Frank, I tried to sell out my own fiance for some free stuff. :) Just call me fiance-zilla. In any case, go vote! Some lucky couple walks away with a bountiful prize package, but there are chances for voters to win prizes too!!!


4 comments:

JennyLee said...

It was worth a try! ;)

Adrienne said...

What a great contest, I mean really who wouldn't want a new tv?! Haha...oh well.

Melissa said...

That's such a fun idea :)

Amanda said...

I can relate. Anything that comes with the word "wedding" attached makes Nick cringe. Free stuff or not. ;)

Post a Comment