Friday, February 6, 2009

Centerpiece Inspiration

While browsing through blogs, I came across Jason and Allyson's wedding at Melissa Jill Photography. Aside from it being an incredibly beautiful wedding, I found these to-die-for centerpiece arrangements:

This is almost exactly as I have imagined/wanted mine to be. I just lacked a picture or way of describing them. 1) I adore pearls... love them... am infatuated with them. 2) I wanted small, tight flower arrangements. 3) I wanted tall, simple and delicate candle holders.

This is perfect! I would change the flowers to green, and lose the black and white accents to compliment my own wedding colors. Other than that... this is perfection!

17 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my-- that is SO beautiful!

My Dream Ring said...

Sooo pretty! I really like the pearl accents!

Jane said...

OOoh I am swooning. I love those candles especially!

jlc said...

Beautiful!!


Omg a Jersey blogger! I'm so glad I found you. AND you're having a wedding in Disney??! Awww my friend just had a Disney themed wedding and I never understood why she didn't just do it THERE --- Your wedding will be UNFORGETTABLE!!

Jenny said...

JLC -

Thank you! Your blog is A-MAZ-ING! J'aime tout francais (particulierement les crepes!) et ton blog est tres beau!!!

I'm going to France this May, so if you have any tips... :)

Caroline said...

oh i love them! they're so elegant and regal.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!! I love those candle holders!!!!

QueenBeeSwain said...

v. classy!

kHm

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

awesome!

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

That is soooo beautiful. Excatly my wedding colors.

Silvia said...

gosh these are gorgeous! I totally love the pearls. My day is getting closer and I am still lost about centerpieces

Cyd said...

I love this look, too! So pretty.

Kristy Goldman said...

It's beautiful! I'm so glad you found the perfect picture, and I'm so glad I found your blog.

Kristy
Remember Something Blue
http://remembersomethingblue.blogspot.com

melissa said...

Ooh, I like it. How are the candles not burning the pearls though? Anyway those candle holders are fabulous.

Aliya said...

that is just gorgeous!

Liz said...

That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Stunning post! I think this is really a gorgeous inspiration for your wedding table. I am imagining green colors here and I think it is not a bad choice for this set up.

Post a Comment