- Its Disney... home of the best costumer service in the world by far.
- Options galore, including character visits, glass slipper deserts, private fireworks, and more. There is virtually nothing they won't/can't do... for a cost.
- Many different locations to choose from. You could have a wedding in Morocco, a reception in France, and dessert in England! Photo sessions can be held in a land full of magic and fairy tales.
- Disney provides nearly every service (excluding officiants, but they give you a list of locals that have performed Disney weddings) needed at a wedding. Food, flowers, cakes, DJs, bands, etc.
- You truly ARE a princess for a day.
- Its a great excuse for the family to take a vacation!
- It is far for a lot of people, and impossible for some to travel.
- Weather can be unpredictable if you choose the wrong season.
- Some locations require you to use Disney services, whether or not you like what they have to offer... even money won't buy you out on this.
- The cost, Disney weddings are just expensive! There are minimums everywhere, and it is very easy to run up to nearly $50,000 if you're not careful!!! Its possible, yes to have a semi-affordable Disney wedding, you just have to be careful.
- It can be expensive for everyone, not just you!
- The timeline...
So, these are only a few pros and cons; I imagine I will be editing this constantly. So far, my biggest problem has been the timeline. My next blog will be an extremely long blog entirely on Disney weddings policies, cost, and timeline. I detest the timeline, I think any bride would.