Monday, February 9, 2009

Preserve the Memories

Every Bride knows how high the price of flowers can climb.  Flowers for bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flowers here... flowers there... flowers everywhere!  It really does add up.  So why not preserve some of those flowers, so you can always remember their beauty?  While browsing bouquets last night, I found a great site with some really great floral keepsakes.  I am definitely going to be a little selfish and set aside some of the floral budget for a keepsake for myself. These are just beautiful! 



All of these pictures came from Keepsake Floral, an Orlando, FL based company.  Yes, the prices are quite hefty, usually costing more than the bouquet itself.  What an elegant way to preserve one of the most important accessories of your life though, to me that's priceless.  
 
 
  

4 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Wow, what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for blogging about this company! I've been looking for a place to get mine done and this is soooo convenient since we'll be honeymooning at Disney and can drop it off ourselves. Yay no shipping costs! I love their monogram fabric backgrounds!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I know whenever I get married, I am totally going to do this!!! Thanks for sharing!!

shalay said...

This is a great idea. I honestly wish I had looked into preserving my bouquet. Instead, I just let it dry out, and it's sitting on a decorative piece in my kitchen. This would have been so much better, and I'm sure the price is worth it.

Post a Comment